How Internet Marketers make $1000s Of Dollars From The Internet
Although many people are making serious income online with the use of several simple tools, all of the terms and sites seem foreign or complex to both vendors and affiliates. Here, we will break it down for you in easy-to-follow steps, with details in how Gurus manage to make $1000s of dollars every day.
STEP ONE : GETTING THE PRODUCT.
1. Go to http://www.clickbank.com. Create account if you do not have one, creating account is simple, all you need to do is to fill a form with your own details and that of your site.
2. Login to your new clickbank account.
3. From top menu click on “Market Place.” To the left is a “Category” menu. Here you need to select the category that best describes your wares. The easiest/broadest is usually E-business & E-Marketing.
4. So click on E-business & E-Marketing or any other category you like.
5. A list of products will appear in the center of the page. Each product will have a green button accompanied with the word “Promote.” Select the button next to a product you like.
6. A new page will open with 2 text boxes with your account name and one empty for a Tracking ID. Neither needs action.
7. There is also a new green button with “Create” next to it. Click that button.
8.Two links will be generated, one in black and one in blue. The black link is the Affiliate Link. Copy the black link and proceed to the next step.
STEP 2 – MARKETING THE PRODUCT - the Affiliate link.
1. Go to http://www.SupportingAds.com
2. Click on Advertisers Sign Up. A form will be provided and you can describe the product with the language with which it was described on clickbank or use your own summary.
3. The last two fields are “Display URL” and “Destination URL.” “Display URL” can be filled out with any URL, it just needs data input into the field.
4. In “Destination URL” you put the affiliate link copied from #8 on Clickbank (above). Then click “Continue.”
5. You will then be asked to choose to show your advertisements on any keywords or with specific keywords,select with ANY Keyword . And click “Continue.”
6. Next you will be asked to specify the Cost per Click.
7. There will be a box labeled “Maximum CPC Bid.” It will be accompanied by a link where you can “View Recommended CPC.”
8. Click on “View Recommended CPC.” At that destination, you will be given the “least suggested value.” That is the amount calculated by SupportingAds.com system to be the lowest amount that you need to bid to have your ads placed in their ads network, so use the “View Recommended CPC”’s value or use a higher value if you want a faster results.
9. Fill into box for “Maximum CPC Bid.” The “View Recommended CPC”’s value or the higher value you want to bid with. You may think if I am able to pay $0.008 why should I fill $0.2?, well the network display ads from highest bids, so with a bid like $0.008 your ad may never display.
10. Next you will be required to fill in the “Average Daily Budget,” which can be any amount you decide to allot to that ad. There is no minimum and you can change it at any time depending on the success of the ad or affiliate link. Click “Continue.”
11. Next you will see your proposed advertisement and make any changes you see necessary. Then click “Continue.”
12. A form will appear to be filled out to create an account.
13. Once the account is accepted, you have to verify and fund it. Only $10 is required, but we recommend funding one month, based on your Average Daily Budget. For example if your daily budget is $2, for a month with 30 days, deposit $60 to get started. Then you are guaranteed your ad will run for a month without any interruption.
RESULT - HOW IT WORKS
Clickbank gives commission to affiliates on each sale they make, mostly between 50% to 70% commissions on each sale. The average product cost is $47 so average commissions are approximately $23. To calculate, remember SupportingAds.com charges you about $0.01 per click (they count clicks per genuine, unique visitors).
So, each $1 you spend will pay for every 100 visitors to your affiliate link. From 100 visitors, you will generally make 5 to 10 sales. So, using an average of 7 times every $23 commission, that one dollar you spent can yield $161 on average. Calculated exponentially, $10 can yield $1,610.
And that is just on average, it could be higher or lower. SupportingAds does give you unlimited links, so you can alter your plan at any time, unlike Google which only allows one affiliate at a time. SupportingAds also allows you to ad images to your ads to help get the most possible clicks.
It ends up the same Cost per Click price as a text ad, but with much more punch and way less skeletal than a banner. None of this is a quick exchange, which is why checking daily could be misleading. It doesn’t happen per day or per week or even per month.
The clicks are cumulative and the $1 or budgeted money is not deducted from your deposit until you get the requisite clicks or unique visitors to equal the amount according to your budget. How quickly you get the right amount of clicks (could be one day or one month) depends on three factors.
First, the Maximum CPC Bid you input into your form. The higher you bid, the more your ad shows and the faster you will get more clicks. Second, whether you selected your ad to show with Any keywords or with specific keywords (whether it is a rare keyword or a very specific ad that will be placed on fewer sites).
And last, the content of your ad. If attractive or intriguing, it will be used more. If it is boring or boilerplate, people won’t be drawn to click on it. This process becomes second nature, especially when you see what works in general and for your audience, and how to hone your budget for maximum exposure and effectiveness.
Once it is a habit for you, you will see clearly how gurus use these steps to make thousands of dollars every day. Gurus learn to go above and beyond the basic steps to achieve the most success and profit. Here are a couple things they do, that you need to perfect to maximize your program: ·
Choose the product to promote very carefully, visit the site that sells the product or service directly and how that site is presented. Is the design simple, persuasive and is the product high quality, useful and priced reasonably.
· Are their ads appealing? Will they draw visitors in? If not, you might get views, but you won’t get the clicks you need to succeed. · Keep creating. Keep improving the ads you have and then make more. With a daily budget of $10, you can create 100 ads for 100 different products.
At least until you know what will yield the most product, just keep going for it. With this sort of persistent effort, successful affiliate and clickbank promoters insure a flow of 50 to 100 sales per day consistently, That will end up making them $1000 to $2000 per day.
By reading this and understanding it and honing it to fit your needs, you will never need to buy any “How To Make Money” tutorial or guides to clickbank as this list, although it seems simple, sum up all of the basic steps. Then it is up to you to customize them to your business and needs.
It’s not overly complicated, it’s just a matter of figuring out what works and how you can work it for maximum effect. With this simple and frank guide, I am saving you from paying several hundred dollars for several wordy products that are just trying to make money helping you understand this technique. But you may donate If you wish... You can do that by feeding a stray cat or adopting one. Best of luck. Best PPC Network